[Haskell-cafe] Deploying Scotty based web app to Amazon Elastic Bean - One approach

Guru Devanla gurudev.devanla at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 01:21:45 UTC 2017

Hello All,

Recently, I have been working on a web app in Haskell using Scotty as the
web framework. I had to go through different sources and compile together
an approach I took to deploy a dockerized version of web app to Amazon
Elastic Beanstalk.

There may be other approaches available and I am happy to hear about it.
Meanwhile, I documented my experience with a simple Hello World app and
documented the steps I had to take to get my app up and running on Elastic
Beanstalk.

I look forward to suggestions on a better way to do this.

https://github.com/gdevanla/helloscotty/blob/master/README.md

Hopefully, this documentation is helpful, and does not proposed an
anti-pattern!

Thanks