[Haskell-cafe] [ANN] patat - Terminal based presentation tool built with Pandoc

Jasper Van der Jeugt m at jaspervdj.be
Fri Oct 14 12:23:56 UTC 2016

Not really.  Math is displayed as the math's source, and for images it
displays the URL.  The settings impact only the style in which these
strings are printed.

There is an idea floating around to support images in iTerm2 [1], or
we could support low-res ones in 256-color terminals, but it's still
debatable if this is a good idea.

[1]: https://github.com/jaspervdj/patat/issues/6

Peace,
Jasper