[Haskell-cafe] Getting Haddock docs onto Hackage (using Stack)

Geraldus heraldhoi at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 21:47:30 UTC 2016

That button does not help me.  I tried to trigger doc–rebuild for a few
versions of `transient` package and docs are still unavailable (for latest
version I've uploaded docs manually).

*TL;DR:*
There is now *"Maintainer's Corner"* (it is located at the bottom of
package page and you'll see it if you're in maintainer group) where you can
find *"edit package information"* link.  If you'll follow it you'll see
maintainer's page of package where you can find *"Manage
documentation"* section.
There goes a list of uploaded package version.  Clicking on arbitrary
version will bring you to page with two forms, one for uploading docs and
another contains mentioned "*Delete documentation and trigger rebuild*"
button.