[Haskell-cafe] Package takeover (also: the future of Netwire)

NCrashed . ncrashed at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 15:08:31 UTC 2016

Hi, Ertugrul

I am active user of the netwire package. I like its feature of custom monad
under the arrow abstraction and an inhibithion switching. As I concern, no
other FRP implementation is capable of that.

At some point I forked netwire to maintain it by myself (building with
modern ghc and bug fixing) and embeded into my experimental packages with
full respect to your license.

I am willing to handle active maintenance of netwire until its successor
won't be released, if you are not against the idea, of course.

The packages that use netwire a lot:
gore-and-ash - https://hackage.haskell.org/package/gore-and-ash

And its derivatives:
https://hackage.haskell.org/packages/search?terms=Gore-and-ash+