[Haskell-cafe] Haskell game to translate

Sergey Mironov grrwlf at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 08:28:31 UTC 2016

Hi, Cafe.

My friend wants to improve her collaboration skills in the area of
game development. She is a Translator and the plan is to learn Git by
contributing some Russian/English/French (and maybe simple Korean)
translations to a GitHub project. Could you recommend me (and my
friend) some game project wich needs translation? Note, that It should
support multylang features in some form, understandable for
non-programmer. I'll help with required workplace setup. Haskell,
Linux, etc. is OK.

Regards,
Sergey