[Haskell-cafe] Which is the most "hackable" compiler?

Sergey Bushnyak sergey.bushnyak at sigrlami.eu
Sat Aug 13 06:51:12 UTC 2016

You should go for a long run with GHC, it has most advanced extension
system and you'll be able to integrate your extensions with existing
codebase if they come out successful.

If you still want to work with hackablel compiler look at jhc
https://github.com/jimcrayne/jhc and it's fork ajhc
https://github.com/ajhc/ajhc they are very low-level but codebase very
small and you can grasp whole system very quickly to start hacking