[Haskell-cafe] Additional functionality using cabal configure flags

Konstantine Rybnikov k-bx at k-bx.com
Thu Mar 12 20:53:12 UTC 2015

Hi Sumit,

Documentation clearly mentions it is related to API, so don't worry with
executable and feel free to use the flags (still, depending on what are you
doing, flags might not be the best solution).
12 бер. 2015 18:40, користувач "Sumit Sahrawat, Maths & Computing, IIT
(BHU)" <sumit.sahrawat.apm13 at iitbhu.ac.in> написав: