[Haskell-cafe] FLTK GUI Bindings - Alpha Release

aditya siram aditya.siram at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 02:32:47 UTC 2015

I'm pleased to announce the alpha release of Haskell bindings [1] to the
FLTK [2] GUI library.

On Linux and Mac this package and FLTK 1.3.3 [3] should install pretty
smoothly.

The library covers about 80+% of API and has 60+ widgets that can be used
transparently from Haskell.

You can read more about the motivation behind the library, installation
instructions and quick start documentation here [4].

The package also comes with 14 demos to show you how to get started.

There still isn't any support for Windows because I don't have access to a
Windows machine, and don't have any experience with the Windows C/C++ build
tools. The code itself should be fully portable. I could use some help
here.

Please report any issues on the Github page [5].

Hope you enjoy and I'd love any feedback on the install and development
process.

Thanks!
-deech

[1] http://hackage.haskell.org/package/fltkhs-0.1.0.0