[Haskell-cafe] HaskBoard?

Mike Meyer mwm at mired.org
Mon Feb 16 09:19:56 UTC 2015

On Mon, Feb 16, 2015 at 3:14 AM, Erik de Castro Lopo <mle+hs at mega-nerd.com>
wrote:

> Mike Meyer wrote:
> > How about getting it running on something like a PyBoard?
> > http://www.adafruit.com/products/2390
> For a very similar price (but yes much large physical size) you can get
> a Beagle Bone Black which is capable of running a full Linux OS. I run
> Debian on mine and have successfully cross-compiled from my linux-amd64
> machine to linux-armhf binaries that run on the BBB.

And presumably, weight. I work with rc aircraft - and like the small scale
ones. I won't say every gram counts, but every ounce certainly does. So
while I appreciate such pointers (though if I get something like that, I'll
probably go wit the new Raspberry Pi 2, as I'm already using the older one
for some projects), they don't help that much for my higher - literally -
goals.