[Haskell-cafe] HaskBoard?

Michael Jones mike at proclivis.com
Mon Feb 16 00:42:57 UTC 2015

I have used GHC on a 32 bit NUC running Ubuntu, and it is a bit slow compiling. Run time performance was ok for my app IO app.

I prefer a MinnowBoardMax running Ubuntu. The 64 bit dual core performs well much better, reasonable compile times.

Just don’t expect it to run like an I5/7 Quad core.

It is more like $150 + a Drive, so about $200. But it it works well.