[Haskell-cafe] ANN: dns-server: forward DNS queries to StatDNS REST API

Erik Dominikus erik.dominikus71 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 13:12:46 UTC 2015

That is exactly the reason why I made it.

I did this to avoid spending $10/month to rent an Indonesian VPS to
run dnsmasq to proxy Google DNS.

The present value of that spending would be about $1779 assuming that
the policy is forever and that the compound yearly inflation rate is
7%.

(No credit card; can't rent US VPS or get AWS free tier.)