[Haskell-cafe] api-tools questions

Karsten Gebbert k at ioctl.it
Tue Sep 9 13:02:09 UTC 2014

Hi All,

I have a question concerning the api-tools package.

Its not clear from the tests, sources or the tutorial how I can use
other date/time formats that the default `utc` type can handle. I'm
trying to wrap a JSON API that is not under my control, so I have to
adhere to whatever I get back from it. Could anybody with experience
with the package point me to some example, relevant bits in the sources
or a tip how to do it?

I'm planning to create some more documentation around the package to
contribute back once I figured out a few more details, because I think
its quite a useful abstraction when dealing with (foreign) APIs IMO.

Thanks already for any hints,

karsten