[Haskell-cafe] Programming videogames in haskell

Quentin Le Guennec quentin.leguennec1 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 09:26:40 UTC 2014

Hello,

We're building a indie game studio with some friends. I am the lead
developper and i am planning to write the game logic and graphics in
haskell. I would like to know if some of you have some experience in game
developpement in haskell, functionnal reactive programming in particular.

Furthermore, knowing which tools/DSL's/libraries i could use and where to
get good documentation could really help me. Elise Huard recently wrote an
ebook about game programming in haskell, did some of you read it ? Is it
worth buying it ?

Thanks for your feedback.

--
Quentin Le Guennec