[Haskell-cafe] what did I do wrong

Johan Holmquist holmisen at gmail.com
Mon May 12 06:13:47 UTC 2014

Also, in Haskell all functions take only one parameter. If you want a
function of two (as in the case of center) there are two ways to achieve
that:

Make the argument a tuple or make a function with the first argument
returning another function taking the second. The latter approach is more
common in Haskell.

Your definition of center does that.

foo x y = x *y

is the same as