[Haskell-cafe] looking for alex+happy examples that uses location annotated tokens and location information in err msgs

Ömer Sinan Ağacan omeragacan at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 21:47:33 UTC 2014

Does anyone have any example alex+happy programs that uses location
location annotated tokens and location information of token while
reporting parse errors?

I already wrote lexer and my function type is something like:

> runLexer :: String -> [(Token, AlexPosn)]

where AlexPosn type contains location information. But I have no idea
how can I use that in happy to parse and use location information in
parse error messages. There are lots of examples in interwebs but as
far as I can see none of them works on location-annotated tokens.

Thanks..

---
Ömer Sinan Ağacan
http://osa1.net