[Haskell-cafe] Tor project

Bardur Arantsson spam at scientician.net
Thu Jul 31 04:53:43 UTC 2014

On 2014-07-31 05:42, Vasili I. Galchin wrote:
> Haskell contributions to http://www.torproject.org .. .any thoughts ??

Uh... what?

In case it isn't clear: Posting incoherent one-liners which seem to be
missing several words (such as your post above) and posts which don't
seem to carry any content* (your other post today) isn't particularly
useful or welcome around here.

Despite what some might claim about the Haskell community, we aren't
mind readers. You need to add a few more words to explain what you're
trying to say and/or ask, so that people other than you can understand.

*) Apart from vague mentions of "mutability" and two links which on the
face of it don't have much (if anything) to do with each other.

Regards,