[Haskell-cafe] Haskell Platform release schedule?

Bob Ippolito bob at redivi.com
Tue Jul 8 07:46:38 UTC 2014

As far as I know, there are plans to release Haskell Platform shortly (no
more than a few weeks) after GHC v7.8.3 is released. GHC v7.8.2 has a few
showstopper bugs for some use cases that made it unsuitable for a platform
release. The infrastructure for maintaining Haskell Platform was all
rewritten since the last release with the goal that it should be much
easier to keep it on schedule in the future. Alpha builds should be
available very shortly after GHC v7.8.3 is released.