[Haskell-cafe] Haskell SDL2 FRP games working on Android

Ivan Perez ivan.perez at keera.co.uk
Thu Aug 14 12:45:04 UTC 2014

Hi Café

Answering recent questions posted on this list regarding FRP, I would
like to announce that we have a working Android game written in Haskell,
using SDL2 and Yampa.

A short article describing the implications that this could have,
together the libraries and backend we used, is here:
http://keera.co.uk/blog/2014/08/13/most-inspiring-green-screen-you-will-ever-see/

Changes made to existing libraries will be published as we move towards
releasing the game on Google Play, and so will examples of Android
programs written in Haskell.

All the best

Ivan

--