[Haskell-cafe] Current status of Mavericks CPP

Michael Snoyman michael at snoyman.com
Wed Apr 16 06:33:46 UTC 2014

So if I'm reading this all correctly:

1. Package authors are *not* encouraged to change their code to try and
work around this issue.
2. Medium/long term, this won't be a problem at all due to changes in GHC
itself.
3. Short term, users need to follow the instructions at [1] if they're
using GHC 7.6 (or earlier?).

[1] http://www.haskell.org/platform/mac.html