[Haskell-cafe] Patches for (abandoned?) pcre-light

Daniel Díaz Casanueva dhelta.diaz at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 10:09:51 UTC 2014

I have uploaded the new version [1], where I am listed as maintainer of the
library. I will make sure the package keeps building over time. However, I
don't think I am going to put much effort into adding new features or do
any modifications to the API. I will probably keep it as it is, just making
sure it builds with each new GHC release. If anybody is interested in
working in this package further, feel free to fork the GitHub repository
[2] where the current code is living and, if desired, ask me to become the
new maintainer.

Best regards,
Daniel Díaz.

[1] - http://hackage.haskell.org/package/pcre-light-0.4.0.1