[Haskell-cafe] An APL library for Haskell

Austin Seipp aseipp at pobox.com
Mon Sep 16 23:59:02 CEST 2013

The message was held by Mailman, because it thought you had too many
recipients in the message. Gershom noticed this while we were doing
some maintenance, and released it. We also bumped the recipient limit
to 20 people, so this shouldn't be a problem again.

On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 4:32 PM, Simon Peyton-Jones
<simonpj at microsoft.com> wrote:
> PS: Oddly I sent this message in March 2012. I don’t know why it has taken
> over year for it to be delivered!
>

> Simon

Regards,
Austin - PGP: 4096R/0x91384671