[Haskell-cafe] install cuda

Peter Caspers pcaspers1973 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 20:32:54 CEST 2013

yes I more or less saw this in the meantime, too. Actually modifying the
source code on which the error is reported from

configure: failed program was:
| /* confdefs.h */
| #define PACKAGE_NAME "Haskell CUDA bindings"
| #define PACKAGE_TARNAME "cuda"
| #ifdef __cplusplus
| extern "C"
| #endif
| char cuDriverGetVersion ();
| int
| main ()
| {
| return cuDriverGetVersion ();
|   ;
|   return 0;
| }

to (for example)

#include <stdlib.h>
#include <stdio.h>
#include <string.h>

#include <cuda.h>

int
main( int argc, char** argv)
{
     int driverVersion = 0;
     cuDriverGetVersion(&driverVersion);
     printf("version = %d\n",driverVersion);
return 0;
}

let me compile, link and run without errors. Alright, got it now, I will
try your github. Do you think it works with CUDA 4.1 ? On my laptop this
is the latest version that runs due to the card driver.

Thanks in any case
Peter