[Haskell-cafe] install cuda

Peter Caspers pcaspers1973 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 17:03:22 CEST 2013

Hi,

thank you. I could resolve some of the problems by removing spaces from
the Cuda and Haskell platform installation paths. Now I am left wiht the
following error:

configure:3596: checking for library containing cuDriverGetVersion
configure:3627: c:\HaskellPlatform\2012.4.0.0\mingw\bin\gcc.exe -o
conftest.exe -Wl,--hash-size=31 -Wl,--reduce-memory-overheads
-I/c/CUDA/NVIDIA_GPU_Computing_Toolkit/CUDA/v4.1/include
-L/c/CUDA/NVIDIA_GPU_Computing_Toolkit/CUDA/v4.1/lib  conftest.c >&5
C:\Users\Peter\AppData\Local\Temp\ccOsnsjD.o:conftest.c:(.text+0xc):
undefined reference to `cuDriverGetVersion'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

In fact the library path
-L/c/CUDA/NVIDIA_GPU_Computing_Toolkit/CUDA/v4.1/lib is not correct
(there are two subfolders x64 and Win32 containing the lib files) and I
do not see where this path is actually taken from. I defined an
enviroment variable LD_LIBRARY_PATH with the correct paths (separated by
a colon), but it seems to be ignored.

Also copying the lib files to the path I see in the log does not help.

Do you have any hint for me concerning this ?

Peter