[Haskell-cafe] Announcement - HGamer3D - 0.2.1 - featuring FRP based GUI and more

Peter Althainz althainz at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 19:34:20 CET 2013

Hi Johan,

you are right all libraries could be compiled at least on Linux (maybe
even Mac OS) and the bindings could be too. I simply have no time
currently to mainain another platform. I started on Windows, because I
like it and I thought its the platform with the most gamers. I got in
troubles with the linux toolchain on Windows (gcc with Mingw) for Ogre
and switched to the MSVC based Ogre libraries, not considering that
possibly the Ogre Linux libraries directly on Linux might work well. If
there is time or sombody volunteers a Linux version can be built, I'm
quite sure.

regards

Peter