[Haskell-cafe] Open-source projects for beginning Haskell students?

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Tue Mar 12 23:40:05 CET 2013

Hi,

Am Montag, den 11.03.2013, 11:48 -0400 schrieb Brent Yorgey:
> If you have any such projects, I'd love to hear about it!  Just send
> me a paragraph or so describing your project and explaining what
> task(s) you could use help with --- something that I could put on the
> course website for students to look at.

arbtt, the Automatic Rule-Based Time-Tracker could possibly be an
sufficiently interesting application with lots of corners for
improvement. Someone could for example try to generate graphs from it,
or add other statistical analyses... but I guess you are interested in a
better defined task?

Some pointers:
http://hackage.haskell.org/package/arbtt
http://darcs.nomeata.de/arbtt/doc/users_guide/