[Haskell-cafe] Open Source project suitable for 2-3 persons this fall?

Jeremy Shaw jeremy at n-heptane.com
Thu Jul 4 23:52:21 CEST 2013

I'm still interested in getting the scoutess project pushed the last 10% of
the way to being useable:

http://hub.darcs.net/alp/scoutess

http://alpmestan.wordpress.com/2012/03/21/scoutess-continuous-integration-cabal-and-the-google-summer-of-code/

http://projectscoutess.blogspot.com/

The code does mostly work -- but it doesn't quite actually do anything
useful yet :-/

A next good step would be to get the haddock doc building working. cabal
now has sandboxes, and someone recently released a tool to make it easier
to do standalone building of haddock documentation.

One nice that about the scoutess project is that it is designed to be
extensible through a lot of small modules. So that makes it easy to bite
off a small portion to work on rather than trying to dive into some huge
complex beast.

- jeremy

On Thu, Jul 4, 2013 at 10:26 AM, Anders Bech Mellson <anders at bechmellson.com