[Haskell-cafe] ANN: monad-bool 0.1

Alvaro Gutierrez radical at google.com
Sat Jan 26 07:00:29 CET 2013

A brief stylistic note: to me, defunct has a connotation similar to that of
deprecated, just stronger; meaning, it implies something closer to
"NoLongerOnHackage" rather than wren's more general "NotOnHackage." In this
case, the distinction is moot, because the code did happen to exist on
Hackage, but I imagine there are cases one might want to warn against
without this condition being true.