[Haskell-cafe] How to disable document in .cabal file?

Ivan Lazar Miljenovic ivan.miljenovic at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 03:16:18 CET 2013

On 16 January 2013 13:10, Magicloud Magiclouds
<magicloud.magiclouds at gmail.com> wrote:
> So the only way is to use param every time I build this certain project?
> Really hoping I could disable it in project.cabal ....

Well, it's an option for the cabal-install tool, not for the Cabal build system.

Note that you don't need to use this parameter every time you build
your project, only every time you configure it (so if you don't change
the .cabal file much and just tend to build it as you hack on it you
don't need the extra params).