[Haskell-cafe] Where is the "convergence point" between Category Theory and Haskell?

Aleksandar Dimitrov aleks.dimitrov at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 09:42:35 CET 2013

> [1] For more discussion on this point, see n-Lab and n-Cafe:
>
>     http://ncatlab.org/
>     http://golem.ph.utexas.edu/category/

Wren, thanks very much for these two links. I've been trying for forever to get
a foot into metamathematics and type theory in particular (not having the option
of actually taking any university grade classes on the subject,) and I think
these two links shall prove very helpful. In particular, I already like at least
two posts of the blog very much, and am continuing to scavenge the archives :-).

Regards,
Aleks