[Haskell-cafe] ANN: crypto-pubkey: all your public key crypto algorithms belong to us.

Vincent Hanquez tab at snarc.org
Sat Jan 12 05:39:40 CET 2013

On 01/11/2013 11:34 PM, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> nice. But in the interest of possible users: Is there a reason why this
> code could not live in cryptocipher? Do we need multiple implementations
> of the cyphers, and expect our users to find out for themselves why to
> use one or the other?
The duplicate implementations in cryptocipher have been marked as deprecated
and will be removed in a near future.

The only reason is has been spun off is that i think it was a mistake to
put it along block and stream cipher in the first place, and i prefer
smaller package with dedicated dependencies.

--
Vincent