[Haskell-cafe] [announce] second Haskell meetup in Paris

lucas di cioccio lucas.dicioccio at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 10:22:45 CET 2013

Hi,

I am pleased to annouce that I'm bootstrapping a Haskell-enthusiastics
group in Paris.

We recently scheduled our second Haskell meetup in Paris.
This meetup will take place next Monday (Monday, January 14, 2013). AF83 (
http://af83.com/ ) has been kind enough to offer us a room for our meeting.
You don't have to, but it is recommended to, register for the meetup on
http://meetup.haskell-paris.fr/ or by sending me an email.

The website for our group is http://haskell-paris.fr/ (in French). You
should pay it a click not only because it's written in Haskell but also to
glance at our logo, propose a talk, or read the digest of past meetup(s).

Regards,
--Lucas DiCioccio