[Haskell-cafe] Announce: Leksah 0.13.1 (a bit experimental)

Hamish Mackenzie hamish.k.mackenzie at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 02:05:08 CET 2013

Features in process-leksah have been merged into process.  For
newer versions of GHC leksah-server just depends on process.

If it is trying to install process-leksah then something else
has probably gone wrong.

Check "ghc-pkg list" for old versions of leksah.  Make sure
you have the latest versions of ltk, leksah and leksah-server
from github.  (if you use cabal-meta they will be in
the "leksah/vendor" subdirectory).

Here are the steps for installing from scratch...
https://github.com/leksah/leksah/blob/master/.travis.yml

Here is what it should look like when it installs...
https://travis-ci.org/leksah/leksah