[Haskell-cafe] Mancunian Haskellers out there?

James Jeffries jamesjeffries1 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 13:59:58 CET 2013

Hi there

There isn't currently a haskell user groupu in Manchester, however there is
a functional programming group where a lot of the member s are haskellers.

http://www.lambdalounge.org.uk/
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/lambda-lounge-manchester

It is at Madlab in the Northern Quarter and there is usually a trip to the
pub afterwards.

Thanks
James