[Haskell-cafe] [Haskell-beginners] ghc and android

Ivan Perez ivanperezdominguez at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 13:13:22 CET 2013

Nathan,
 David is right. Using the x86 Android image in a VM could be fast
enough (if you computer has virtualization support)

I haven't tried to compile GHC for android myself. At the present
time, and taking into account that it would probably be slow to
execute and lack all the interesting libraries that I would like to
use, other FP languages may be better choices.

Please, let us know if you manage to compile it.

Cheers,
Ivan