[Haskell-cafe] Need urgent help with Network.tls

C K Kashyap ckkashyap at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 04:23:17 CET 2013

What I am looking to achieve is - create a DLL that would do the complete
gmail thing that could be linked to a standard C program (on windows) and
could be used to download emails from gmail.
What I gathered from HsOpenSSL (which is required for HaskellNet) depends
on some native ssl dll .... That is the reason I wanted to get a standalone
library ... again, I might have got the whole thing wrong.

Regards,
Kashyap