[Haskell-cafe] FFI - Approaches to C/C++

kudah kudahkukarek at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 07:35:15 CET 2013

I used gtk2hs, because I couldn't find a free software design tool that was
at least as good as glade3. Last time I tried to compile wxHaskell, wxc
produced an enormous dynamic library which also linked to every
wxWidgets library out there(e.g. wxwebkit), so that the resulting mess
couldn't be reasonably distributed in binaries.