[Haskell-cafe] Which generic zipper? [RESOLVED]

Luke Evans luke at eversosoft.com
Thu Apr 11 08:44:48 CEST 2013

Thanks Roman.

I'll probably go with Data.Data then.  Certainly, I'm not looking for any significant distractions and I'll heed your cautionary note.
I read that GHC.Generics is fit and fast in comparison to SYB, but that's not really a big concern for me at the moment.
I just fell in to believing that GHC.Generics was the true religion given its apparent status as the adopted generics in GHC.