[Haskell-cafe] Error when building executable with profiling enabled

Krzysztof Skrzętnicki gtener at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 16:57:43 CEST 2013

You are using TemplateHaskell (-fth switch) which can be tricky. Please see
this documentation on profiling with TH:
http://www.haskell.org/ghc/docs/7.6.1/html/users_guide/template-haskell.html#id624714.
Other than following the documentation I would recommend using Cabal
which handles the necessary flags and double-compilation process itself.

Best regards,
Krzysztof Skrzętnicki