[Haskell-cafe] GHC maintenance on Arch

Ramana Kumar Ramana.Kumar at cl.cam.ac.uk
Mon Oct 29 15:39:20 CET 2012

If all you want is the Haskell Platform, I believe the Arch policy is to
provide all those packages in the official [extra] repository.
(If those are broken because of the new ghc, just use IgnorePkg to avoid
the ghc update.)
The [haskell] and other ArchHaskell repos are for the rest of Hackage
that's not in the Platform.