[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: luachunk-0.1

Kristopher Micinski krismicinski at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 03:18:42 CEST 2012

Oh, this is nice, we have our undergrads implement a compiler to Lua
bytecode as part of their term projects, and currently use a homebrew
OCaml package.  This seems to be pretty complete, however, and it
would be interesting for me to reimplement some stuff with this..

Unfortunately the Lua bytecode isn't really documented or intended to
be generated, meaning that you essentially have to reverse engineer
it.  (Maybe not "unfortunately;" it's not meant to be used like that,
but unfortunately for people looking to find projects to assign
people...)

kris