[Haskell-cafe] "Generic figures and their glueings" book ..... please help

Vasili I. Galchin vigalchin at gmail.com
Thu May 24 21:03:20 CEST 2012

Hello,

      I think the above book by Reyes, Reyes and Zolfaghari is quite
intriguing. At the same time I can't get my mind around the notions of
"generic figures" and "change of figures"! The first seems to be
objects in the base category and the latter morphisms in the base
category. Whoever has read this book and understands it please give me
some pointers. Sorry the vague call for help.

Kind regards,

Vasili