[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: hxournal-0.6.3

Ian-Woo Kim ianwookim at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 09:41:55 CET 2012

Hi,

I am very happy to announce hxournal-0.6.3. (To learn about hxournal,
see http://ianwookim.org/hxournal )
Compared with the previous version (0.6.2), it has now a big
enhancement in rendering, implementing resizing selected elements and
highlighter pen implementation. Now, after selection, you can see nice
visual feedback of selection handle and selected strokes. When moving
or resizing, it smoothly shows intermediate steps. Enhancement in
double buffer rendering also enables smoother scrolling.

I think this program is now in a pretty usable state as I use it as my
daily notetaking program. Installation must be simple as always.  Type
"cabal install hxournal" after updating your cabal database. (you need
to have gtk2hs installed. )

Last improvement has been done much while I was participating in Hac
Boston activity.
Thank Hac Boston organizers and participants very much!

Thank you for your interest.
Enjoy hxournaling!

Ian-Woo