[Haskell-cafe] Where to get kansas-lava version 2.5

Thomas DuBuisson thomas.dubuisson at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 06:13:11 CET 2012

Have you tried just bumping the version number of the kansas-lava repo
head?  Or asking Andy about it?

At any rate, it looks like you're over-eager for the bleeding edge.
KU hasn't even released 0.2.5 to hackage, as you noted, and users
aren't typically expected to pull the latest from the source repo.

Cheers,
Thomas