[Haskell-cafe] Yesod and dependencies hell

Michael Snoyman michael at snoyman.com
Thu Feb 9 07:43:42 CET 2012

Are you talking about starting a new site, or running an existing
site? For a new site, it's probably a good idea to wait until 0.10
comes out, as it includes a lot of nice enhancements, and we'll be
releasing it this week. If an existing site, you probably need to have
more strict upper bounds on your package dependencies. Without seeing
your cabal file, I can't really comment further.

It also might be a good idea to move this discussion to the Yesod
mailing list (CCed).