[Haskell-cafe] Darcs fetches too little files

Henk-Jan van Tuyl hjgtuyl at chello.nl
Wed Aug 29 23:55:18 CEST 2012

On Wed, 29 Aug 2012 23:10:24 +0200, Stefan Monnier
<monnier at iro.umontreal.ca> wrote:

>> Albert Einstein said:
>>   Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting
>> different results.
>> I repeated the command today and it worked!
>
> So, did you expect the result to be different, or did you re-try just to
> confirm that it doesn't work?

The day after I tried the command the first time, I thought the result
might be different; I have the experience that my browser crashes, and
starting it again results in an immediate crash. Logging off and on again
solves the problem. This might be because of a corrupted DLL or a
corrupted data area of a DLL.

The command failure could have also been caused by a problem at the server
side.

In conclusion: repeating the same thing could give different results.

Regards,
Henk-Jan van Tuyl

--
http://Van.Tuyl.eu/