[Haskell-cafe] Poll: Do you want a mascot? -- please stop this

heathmatlock heathmatlock at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 07:04:59 CET 2011

Before sleeping, I would like to point out as of right now there are 12 up
votes and 5 down votes, 70% yes and 30% no for the topic on Reddit. It
doesn't necessarily reflect the view on the question being posed, but it
seems about right from my discussions. With that, I will try to refrain
from speaking about a mascot for awhile.

--
Heath Matlock
+1 256 274 4225