[Haskell-cafe] Current Haskell report URL

Tom Murphy amindfv at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 23:02:15 CET 2011

 Is there a reason that the Haskell 2010 report is in a subdirectory of
haskell.org/onlinereport (which currently points to the Haskell98 standard)?

http://www.haskell.org/onlinereport/   -- Haskell98
http://www.haskell.org/onlinereport/haskell2010/   -- Haskell2010

If it's for historical reasons - because books etc. use this URL for the 98
standard, then I'd highly recommend making a new directory called
"currentreport" or something (if there isn't one already).

The current impression that we give is that Haskell98 is the current
standard, and Haskell2010 isn't compiler-supported.

amindfv / Tom