[Haskell-cafe] A Mascot

João Paulo Pizani Flor joaopizani at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 13:23:23 CET 2011

Apart from the whole big discussion about an "official" mascot for
Haskell, I for one am SURELY adopting Da, the Lamb from now on on my
desktop background and on the lid of my laptop! :D

I think some cute animal to connect with is something nice to us, as a
community :)  Could you imagine Linux without Tux?! Now I cannot
imagine Haskell without the Lamb Da.

João Paulo Pizani Flor
joaopizani at gmail.com
Computer Science
Federal University of Santa Catarina - Brazil