[Haskell-cafe] German names for kinds and sorts

Robert Clausecker fuzxxl at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 17:05:51 CET 2011

Hi all!

I want to write my Facharbeit (kind of an essay you have to write on a
specific topic you can choose yourself for highschool graduation) about
the type-system of Haskell. It is required in our school to write this
document in German language.

Most time, it is not really difficult to find an appropriate term for
concepts of Haskell, like types (Typen) or type classes (Typklassen).
But I really don't know how to call kinds and sorts in German. Any
ideas?

Yours, Robert Clausecker