[Haskell-cafe] ANN: timeplot-0.3.0 - the analyst's swiss army knife for visualizing ad-hoc log files

Eric Rasmussen ericrasmussen at gmail.com
Fri May 6 22:02:45 CEST 2011

Hi Eugene,

This is a great tool. I often have to analyze data from multiple sources, so
I usually create a SQLite database to store it all and start running
queries. I just tested it in the form:

$ echo 'SELECT...' | sqlite3 database.db | tplot <options>

And for more complicated queries outputting the results to file then reading
it in with tplot. Both worked great.

Thanks,
Eric